Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Saturday 16 June 2012

Diem Brown Cancer Again

Diem Brown Cancer Again - The Real World/Road Rules Challenge must seem like a cake walk for Diem Brown considering she's now been diagnosed with ovarian cancer for the second time.

Brown was diagnosed the first time shortly before appearing on the Fresh Meat season of the Challenge back in 2006. "Didn't think ovarian cancer could come back," the 30-year-old reality star-turned entertainment reporter tweeted last week. Last month, Brown had tweeted, "pain is an indicator telling u something is wrong," explaining that she had to have a large cyst removed. diem brown twitter, diem brown cancer again,

"I know I will be fine," said Brown, the founder of MedGift, a patient gift registry. "I beat cancer once & I'm gonna do it again! I know God has a reason for every speed bump in life & I'm ready." real world st thomas,

Source: yahoo