Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Jessica Alba Gained 60 Pounds First Pregnancy

Jessica Alba Gained 60 Pounds First Pregnancy - Life seems to be more beautiful than ever for Jessica Alba as with a new baby joining her family and a new role on the way in 2012, jessica alba meeting with obama, the diva radiates happiness as seen in the stunning photoshoot for InStyle Australia January 2012. Jessica Alba talks motherhood, fashion and more with InStyle Australia, so find out what she had to share with her fans next.


As a mother of two, baby Haven Garner and Honor Marie, Jessica channeled her energy into a new project which she is extremely excited about, an eco friendly label. She tells InStyle of the products that are set to launch this month that:

“It’s an eco household-and-baby consumer product line. Our core item will be diapers but we also have household cleaning products and bodycare products.”

The diva also says that the line will be ‘accessible and affordable’. She says:
“If something is healthy and non-toxic, it is usually at a premium price point. We aren’t going to be the cheapest, but certainly not the most expensive.”

As far as motherhood goes, Jessica Alba isn’t shy to share her experience and says that being a mother definitely changed her. The mother of two tells InStyle that:

“That I felt completely different. I really came into myself as a person. Before, I was always working for my identity. And then you take the focus off of yourself. I was probably-definitely-a bit of a narcissist. When you are young and an actor and driven, it’s a bizarre state of mind to be in at times. I was so focused on things that didn’t matter at the end of the day. Now I have what I do for a living in perspective. Working was everything to me, my entire identity, and once I got to step away from it, everything changed.”

Although Jessica loves being a mom, she does admit things can get overwhelming at times, and therefore she has taken the help of a babysitter. She tells InStyle that she turned towards a sister of her sister-in-law for help, which she considers to be like her little sister and an aunt to the girls. Jessica says:
“It’s overwhelming. I don’t consider myself a lot of the time. I think a lot of mums do that, try to be everything to everyone all the time. I make mistakes. I do try to do way too much.”

Jessica, who gained about 60 pounds with her first child, Honor, says that she learned from her first pregnancy and opted to eat much healthier while she was pregnant with Haven. This allowed her to feel more comfortable in her skin after giving birth. Jessica looks amazing now and her post baby body is envied by women across the world.

Jessica Alba’s impeccable fashion style has been praised on a number of occasions and it seems that her favorite red carpet staples bring up the names of some of the most appreciated fashion designers in the industry. Ralph Lauren, Prada and Diane von Furstenberg seem to be names that help Alba’s classic style while for her more edgy vibe she turns towards Proenza, Lanvin, Versace or Dolce & Gabbana.