Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday 25 June 2012

Kardashians And We're Spoiled

Kardashians And We're Spoiled - The second part to Oprah Winfrey’s interview with the Kardashian family airs tonight June 24, and the Kardashian sisters admit they are spoiled! Find out more about their confession and watch a video previewing tonight’s interview on OWN!


Oprah Winfrey sat down the with entire Kardashian family, in an exclusive interview for OWN, to dig deep and find out more about the overexposed family that we may not already know!


In tonight’s brand-new episode, and the conclusion of the two-part interview, Oprah gets right down to business and asks Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney if they feel spoiled by riches and fame!

“I think I’m spoiled,” Khloe quickly said. “I’m not a brat, but I’m definitely spoiled. Look around us!”

“I don’t think I’m spoiled,” Kourtney disagreed. While Kim admits the girls may be “spoiled,” she said she and her siblings obtain their luxuries by working hard for it!

“I think that we work hard to spoil ourselves. … I like to work hard and set goals and buy myself things at certain periods of life, so that’s spoiling myself,” Kim told Oprah.

And it was their parents, Kris Jenner and the late Robert Kardashian, who instilled such a hard-working philosophy into their personalities! “Growing up in the lifestyle that we did, we had high standards,” Kim said. “But our parents let us know, like, if we want this lifestyle, we’d better get to work. We didn’t have credit cards, we didn’t have cell phones. We didn’t have all that that our friends had. We lived in a gorgeous house, [had] gorgeous cars. We saw all of that. But if we wanted that, that was up to us.”

Source:http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2012/06/24/oprahs-next-chapter-preview-the-kardashian-siblings-admit-were-spoiled/