Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Sunday 8 July 2012

Matthew McConaughey Revolving Door Phobia

Matthew McConaughey Revolving Door Phobia - The fear of Friday the 13th has been called friggatriskaidekaphobia and to celebrate the day here are five strange celebrity superstitions and phobias revealed.


Matthew McConaughey has a revolving door phobia…

“I don’t like revolving doors, and I really don’t like that blindspot when you’re driving and go into a tunnel. You know that spot where you can’t see for about 10 feet. You can’t see what’s in front of you or if someone’s broken down or something in front of you.”

Katy Perry Sleeps with lights on…

Now that pop starlet Katy Perry is single, her fear of the dark may have escalated.

In an interview with the Radio Times back in 2010 the buxom singer said:

“I sleep with lights on unless I’m with (now ex-husband) Russell (Brand). I think a lot of evil things go on in the dark.

She added: “I still have to cover my toes because I’m like that kid who thinks there’s a witch under my bed who’s going to eat my tootsies off. I have nightmares.”

Pamela Anderson has a Mirror Phobia…

She said: ” “I have this phobia: I don’t like mirrors. And I don’t watch myself on television. If anything comes on, I make them shut it off, or I leave the room.”

Kanye West Has a Phone Phobia According to Justin Bieber…

He told MTV News, “It’s funny, because he doesn’t even use a phone, he just sends email. It’s so crazy. I’m like, ‘How can you not use a phone?’”

Brad Pitt has a bizarre phobia – traveling backwards…

The actor says he’s obsessed with moving forwards in life and it has sparked an irrational fear of reversing in a vehicle or returning to his house if he forgets his keys.

Pitt told Empire magazine, “If I’m walking out the door and I’ve forgotten something, I can’t go back and get it. It is something in my nature. If I’m driving down the road and I miss a turn, I have to keep going forward. I can’t reverse. It’s some kind of psychological defect.

“I don’t know the reason why… But it’s just that, for better or worse, I want to keep moving on. I don’t like to go backwards. It’s not what I’m good at.”

Megan Fox has a fear of public bathrooms, and germs…

“This is a sickness, I have an illness,” she tells Allure.

On her sick list? Restaurant silverware. “Putting my mouth where a million other mouths have been, just knowing all the bacteria that you carry in your mouth? Ucch!”